ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If the head unit has a hardwired aux in port then yes, feed it through the centre console and drill a hole in the ashtray or something?

Clio 182
If it has an aux it will be in back, tbf you can pick up a brand new stereo for under £50 with aux

Polo + Micra
i would of thought you would have an aux input but probably includes a video input with it

mk1 Octavia VRS
You can get SD cards and USB flash drives dirt cheap. I much prefer those options to an aux input because you don't rely on the battery of whatever you're using to output to the head unit.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
You mean you haven't done that already!!!

look at the manual. All of the outputs and inputs will be listed in there.

Clio 182
If it's a screen I'd presume if there was an aux in rear then there would be an icon on screen (if touchscreen) that would be grayed out, or a source would show aux also, what's make/model of stereo?

Clio 182
If there's an aux source and no iput on facia then more than likely be rear input, some are RCA-Aux, and some are 3.5mm, no way of telling till you pull it out