ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!

Hi all, im new on here (dont really know what im doing but here goes!)
Ive got a mk 2 clio dynamiqe in multiple different shades of pink and red, and just looking for some inspiration.
To do list:
-Wheels
-Lowering
-Quick respray( i work in a bodyshop, im not scared!)
Not much really just a tidy up and a clean look nothing too modified! So far ive put on the 182 grille, restored the headlights and clayed, buffed and waxed the paint the best i could. i fancy some of these turbine wheels in white bur have no idea what brand or car there off. If anyone knows give me a shout, ive been pulling my hair out for ages! thanks

Attachments

• 20161109_192241.jpg
    20161109_192241.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20161105_155609.jpg
    20161105_155609.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 43
  Clio 182 - RB
Nice car, maybe colour coding all the black bumper plastics? Transforms the car imo. Also, a set of clean, fresh plates [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice car, maybe colour coding all the black bumper plastics? Transforms the car imo. Also, a set of clean, fresh plates [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I agree the plates are bugging me atm but there on the to-do list as putting private ones on anyway so they'll be sorted soon, definitely colour coding the side mouldings and spoiler. Needs wheels!

Nice bud, where in the country are you? (Hopefully close, I like like minded guys on forums in trades useful to me )

I hope you have a blast on the forum and get all the answers you need