ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hemel meet

Adz

Work van
Is anyone up for hemel meet or drive about as im getting quite bored in hemel and would be nice to have a little meet and chat about the cars now and then and some photos ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Think of a time, date and location, Post it up and see what the general uptake is. There was a thread for a Herts/Essex meet but that turned into the London grafitti tunnel meet, so we do still need a Herts/Essex* one.

*Essex meet is still in the planning stages atm..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Dan and Oli... both in Leighton Buzzard? Havent noticed a Twingo around... and as already asked what are you driving Dan?

Adz

Work van
okkk guys its quite short notice but -J- and a few other have a little meet down at Halfords in Hemel Hempstead post code if needed HP3 9AA starts from 8ish will need to sort a weekend meet but for now this could be quite good. I will start a list of names of members that will attened this just so we get an idea of how many people are coming ;)

1.Adz

Crappy work hire car
I'm up for a Hemel meet, although I'll be in my 1.2 corsa hire car so I'll be hanging my head in shame...

Adz

Work van
ok next week is loads better for me and most of you guys andd it give you time to clean the cars and hopfuly by then the weather will be nice lol ill bring my new slr along just need to set it up right ;)

Adz

Work van
sunday would be better for me as most of my car is at the painters should have it back wednesday though :cool:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
good idea but i would have to follow you down and back as i have no idea where im going if that ok with u ? ;)

Shouldn't be an issue, Send a PM to Stunty as he lives in hemel and make arrangements... Ill be meeting with him to go down anyway.