ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

here's wattson

Here's wattson. Originally from istanbul, living in the UK for the last 3 years.

I know cliosport.net for years but never became a member as I wasn't planning to / didn't own an RS. I have done a lot of "motorhead-foruming", many events / track days for 5-6 years in my early twenties in istanbul. Most of these were time trials held in a rather good / wide karting track rather than proper tracks, but there's also been times we had a professional circuit ours with ex-rally-pilot trainers for the whole weekend :)

Although not as popular as peugeots there were some 172's in istanbul but almost all got raped or scrapped in just a few years. None of the cup models arrived turkey and VERY little 182's were sold. A good looking 182 is being advertised for £10000 in turkey today http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-renault-siyah-182-rs-133437530/detay

Anyways, last 5 years i totally got off the game. sold wrx to help finance moving to UK and didn't own a car since (got a combo company van, it doesn't count.). the plan is to get a 172/cup/182 and gradually turn into a part time track car. if it's fun enough, i might take it off the road and develop a real track car of it. it costs me a fortune to insure anyway.

Long story short; hi all! i'm hoping to learn a lot from the forum and perhaps find my next car from here!

wattson