ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Herts Meet pics!

M140i/Orange 182
Nice too meet some new peeps!! was very cold!

well here are some pics that i took, not great buy hey...everyone else that took pics post them up here! :)

IMG_0689Small.gif

IMG_0681Small.gif

IMG_0682Small.gif

IMG_0683Small.gif

IMG_0684Small.gif

IMG_0685Small.gif

IMG_0686Small.gif

IMG_0687Small.gif

IMG_0688Small.gif

IMG_0690Small.gif

IMG_0691Small.gif

IMG_0692Small.gif

would be good to get a "herts" meet together in the summer when its warm!! and put some sort of root together first! :)

ps hope u peeps dont mind your number plates not covered up!

Tom

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
well organised!! hahahaha!! what, drive round the car park and park up next to each other?! ;) :p

My pics are all basically the same as urs tom! lol

Oh yeah, sorry for the poor organisation boys (and one girl ;)), but as you all now know, im not from herts and kind of hoped you would all point me in the right direction! not to worry, was too cold really anyway! summer meet for sure!! :D

i'll put some pics up in a sec!! :D

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Lol mine are exactly the same except I have some widescreen panoramic shots. And I dont have the 3rd set of carpark pics.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
oh incidentally, when I left south mimms, we saw 3 or 4 imprezas in the same spot we were, so i guess they did have a meet today.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Do i spy a big ass MK3 in there,lol????
Looks like a good meet guys...can't wait to go to my first one when back home.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
would of come but needed to help my bro move flat, can we make this a regular thing and do it again in a month or so?

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
can do, im up for it! but i think someone that knows the area and can organise some places to go should organise the next meet! i think we all came to the conclusion i wasnt the person to organise it!! lol! ;)

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Here we go

these are the best ones of my bunch.. some of the panoramic shots came out rather crap.

Attachments

• DSC00096.JPG
    DSC00096.JPG
    398 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00104.JPG
    DSC00104.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00103.JPG
    DSC00103.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 34
  M140i/Orange 182
month or so would be good..when its warmer!! shame we just missed andy today..he turned up just after 5pm lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice to see everyone again, although not much happened lol

I'm not in most pics :( not my fault though, got stuck in traffic on m25...

and I got lost going to st albans hehe

cya soon

Golf GTI 1.8T
who else!! lol

no worries fella, glad I popped along anyway, went to see my cousin who I havent seen in ages. then went to the ghetto of enfield to see lawrence and get some KK donuts :D

ahh well. least u had a 2hour meet with me and lawrence after the meet :) hand a cool mcdonalds and Krespie kremes. i cant believe lozza in that fiesta. was fun to have a little comp at the lights. post up the pics

Golf GTI 1.8T
i didnt get any really :(

that things smokes a bit dont it, thought there was something wrong with my car then I got a nice big smoke cloud hit my window lol

M140i/Orange 182
Alan said:
Some crackin pics there!

Ted that inferno looks stunning mate!

Ta mate..i was the only clean car at the meet...colour looks so much better in the flesh!

sticks out a bit dont it ;)

S13
This isn't completely picture related but by how much is your car lowered Mitch? Are they stock springs on your model or did you buy some aftermarket ones? I'm looking to lower my car, sticks out like a sore thumb in some of those photos, looks about a foot taller than the cars around it!

Megane Trophy
rob - mitch has an apex kit on his.

And hello to everyone that was there in the end. Was nice to meet a few of you, and im useless with names so i wont bother trying to say who was who!!

Was a nice quick meet, as it was bloody freezing outside!

Mitch - you should have rang me when you got lost mate.

And the guy with the silver black 182 who took a video of us all driving out, come on get it uploaded!!!

Brad

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Awwwww gutted that i missed this one :( put 'south mimms' in the topic next time ;)

M140i/Orange 182
bradfincham said:

And hello to everyone that was there in the end. Was nice to meet a few of you, and im useless with names so i wont bother trying to say who was who!!

And the guy with the silver black 182 who took a video of us all driving out, come on get it uploaded!!!

Brad

brad was uploaded last night!!! theres a link in the herts meet thread.

Golf GTI 1.8T
bradfincham said:

Brad

I didnt get lost :approve:

lol least I tell me self that!! was ok, I just took the wrong turning and was on the phone to my cousin who guided me through all the town diversion, just took 30 mins longer thats all :mad:

Rob - You should have asked, its 60mm apex kit mate :D recommend them highly as a lot of members will

S13
Looks fly, how much was it? Do you struggle with speedbumps? I can't go 5 minutes down the road without encountering some vicious ones.

Anyone got that video hosted where it can be downloaded rather than having to watch it in the putfile window?

Golf GTI 1.8T
the kit is about £260 from ktec or 2modified i think. but i got it done at BB tuning as they are only 2 mins away :)

its a pretty good ride, best mod I've done probably, the steering is amazing and it really make driving more fun :D

only thing is that it is a bit bumpy and its not nice to go down country roads anymore, nice new smooth roads and roundabouts are the best...

speedbumps, its not really too low that speedbumps hit the bumper, plus got a rubber splitter BUT you cant go over them fast, normally its approach on the brake and into 1st, any fast and the rear takes off makes a very loud sound that dont sound too nice :S lol

one of them was enought to teach me, and just gotta keep and eye out for pot holes too