ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey All

2003 Clio 172 Cup
just brought a 172 clio cup on a 2003 plate!!! gonna use it for track days and such... if it hold up then maybe a trip to spa will be in order...

Question.... what would peeps recommend for mods on car... it comes with toyo r1's

thanks

Hi, welcome to the club.

For track days the normal recommendations are

Brakes: brembo HC's with Ferodo ds2500's and braided lines with some decent fluid.

Suspension: solid tops mounts - ktec, ast, there's a group buy on some other ones which I forget their name or Mark fish which are pricey. Some decent coilovers, or Eibach Sportlines with a rear arb.

Spare set of wheels with track tyres - Toyo r888's or Yokohama a048's seem to be the favorites.

But saying all of that the rs Clios are good round a track standard. Just get out there and enjoy the car then start the modding to what you want which I what I did.

Hope this helps :)