ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey heys

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio
I'm feeling a little less hungry today.....

shark Attack
shark_bite_wound_andrea_lynch.jpg

Hi Char,

I also use Charmin toilet paper. What a coincidence.

Pink Clio.. when i pass..
do i play netball?!
wtf?!
aha no i dont... i ride(crash) bikes...
why?
and no... i wear the trousers... you all need to know your roles...

Clio
I love a bit of role play!!

You wear the trousers and be all dominant, this is going to be so much fun.

I ride bikes quite often.... whats your favourite?

I like the office bike and the pub bike.

i'm learning to race a honda 125 atmm... and i crash my peds all around the paddocks :D
ahaa so i don't tend to ride those bikes actually... yeah i will be all dominant thank you.. the only way you can get what you want from boys! :p
x

ahh but mace and the naith are men, along with fred we pi$$ excellence too char...

i smashed a quad bike into a TVR at silverstone in the paddock so dont even go there, was thinkin of a scottish chap called alan at the time, semi of course x

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
i'm learning to race a honda 125 atmm... and i crash my peds all around the paddocks :D
ahaa so i don't tend to ride those bikes actually... yeah i will be all dominant thank you.. the only way you can get what you want from boys! :p
x

Pics of said bike,i love bikes racing etc

ahah you guys are rather entertaining :)

yeah i flipped me and 2 other people off my bed at brands and broke a finger fractured knee car and broke a bone in my foot... cuts and bruises eveywhere! at least you had 4 wheels!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.