ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Im Back!!!

Cliosport 197
Hey Guys & Girls,

Don't know if anyone can remember me, but I used to be a member of the forum about 2 years ago, and I owned a 06 Clio 1.4 Expression, met a few peeps at the skeggie meet and we all had Fish & Chips!

I went on a mad one and decided to buy the car I have always liked the look of!!! What a disaster as the MG ZR was a pile of monkeys!! I hated it after the first hour of driving it, i suppose its not a good idea to let your boyfriend test drive it!!! & I couldnt sell it so ended up taking the Clio to Renault in Sheffield..... as nobody would buy the MG, do you blame them?

After owning the MG for a year and a half, I decided to get rid of "the pile of monkeys" it has now been traded in for a 2007 Renault Cliosport 197, and I picked her up yesterday, oh my what can I say being used to a 1.4 this car is pretty damn quick!!!

Do any of you guys know a guy that would carbon fibre some of my interior bits?

I will be posting some pics of my new car very soon :)

Thanks
Laura

You definitely got a decent upgrade! Welcome back Laura.

There's a few people in the For Sale & Traders section that can do your carbon bits for you.

A ANIMAL
lozza.jpg

Yeah.

Hi.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh Hi there. I'm gally.

JoedotwasT5phy once said I was a big deal.... I am.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Toes and fingers?

Are you sure you're not from Newcastle? They're into some of that kinky stuff.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
lol i could make you smile like a cat , with my fingers alone, joke

sorry sweet i'm being very rude,

pretend i did'nt say that,

marcus,;)

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome back.

I live fairly close to Newport. Which part/street/house number of Newport are you from?

White clique
welcome back

i once had an MG ZR and hated it, and also owned a 197 and loved it so we have a lot in common. Call me. :coffee:

Megane 225 F1
Hey there. I think me and you would get along like a house on fire. I have to admit, my last mrs nearly set the house on fire. She was got rid of, don't worry.

Also LOL at Joe's name change <3

Last edited:
  Cliosport 197
Hey Matt W,

I dont live in Wales anymore (19 years in wales), I have moved upto to Lincolnshire.

I do drive down to Wales to see the family quite a bit and it will be nice to use my cruise control, woo hoo!!!

I love Lamp
Welcome back, I wasn't here when you first joined but meh, you use the bubble berry air freshener too so we will get along just fine :approve:

Cliosport 197
may i ask does the 197 have a clutch sensor or something coz the car goes a bit crazy sometimes and judders and u cant stop it, its a bit like on mars attack when the caravan is going side to side ha ha, i dont want people to think im doing naughty things!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Iiirc the earlly 197's had a kangarooing problem, mostly from cold. Contact your local Renault dealer.

Cliosport 197
hmmm mines an 07, i may well give them a ring tomorrow :)

Its blooming crazy!!!! It was awful and very embarassing, stopped at some traffic lights, put it into first and it just went crazy, its happened twice already and i' ve only had it since tuesday lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Almost as embarrassing as replying to your own posts?

Hi, I'm Budgie. T5 and I host naked poker games. You're welcome to join.