ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey...xx

Clio
Hey, Im Cherry....

Looking at buying a Clio... Had one before, and sold it to my mum, loved the car just wanted somethin faster and couldnt afford to insure a 182 (which id love) so i brought a Cherry red 106 Gti, this car was my pride and joy but i wrote it off:dead: , so im now looking a buying another Clio!!
Going to have a look at one tomorrow night im so excited!!

Sooo... a little bit about me...

Im 19 and from Oswestry area.......

xxx

Clio
would love a 182 but think im dreaming there....

going to see a 1.2 16v Dynamique in Gray 2003 plate

I had the same before in black but a Y reg and sold it to my mum :p
I had it all colour coded and the alloys spraied gray and silver.... looked well!

Im trying to blag mum to let me have the alloys backl and she can have the ones off the new clio.....

Clio
Thanku, if i do get the car tomorrow (fingers crossed) i already have so plans for it.... i dont like to ott thou.

Clio
yea i work at the Lion Quays which isnt to far from wrexham! and wrexham is a mint night out!!

and Cherry is my nickname since i wrote teh gti off xx

Clio
Before:
cargti023-1.jpg

S7003715.jpg

After:
DSC00483.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
welcome to cs.

thats exactly the same as my old black saxo vts. difference being i had just sold it to some little chav.... wasnt even in his posesion for a week. feel for you but onwards and upwards. hope everyone got away with minimal injury

Clio
yea we were both ok....

yea id had it 7 weeks, abs didnt work and breaks locked!

cant wait to get my clio now!! going straight from work...ah little excited....

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
One way of lowering it i guess ;)

Glad you were ok and welcome to the club :)

Monaco 37/468
And that's why you don't brake when cornering ;-)

Feel for you though, I'd be gutted if i crashed my 172

Mondeo TDCI 130
Welcome! Your pretty local aswell! (whitchurch), the 106 was gorgeous!:cool: :dapprove:

Welcome to the club, enjoy it!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Jesus christ love thats a belter.

A 106 GTi isnt a car id recommend to someone maybe a bit in-experienced (no offence) There v.v quick cars!

Anyway we've all been there.

Welcome!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Howdy

Nice car, never seen it about, Live near Whitchurch, but always around Wrexham, Ellesmere (work for Barlows who have a shop in Ellesmere ;))