ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
New to the forum and club Just brought a year 2000 Silver RS 172. Bit of a step up from my old 1.25 Fiesta. Pretty standard atm apart from a stainless exhaust and will probably stay that way, apart from a few minor tweaks. Just gonna tidy her up a bit, although shes not in bad nick as she stands.

Anyone on here from the east northants area? I'm from Higham Ferrers and work in Burton Latimer where i notice there is another 172. Anyone on here?

Anyway hello to you all.

Gav

A Flamin' Red one
Welcome to the club :) Spend a week on here and I guarantee you won't be wanting to keep it 'pretty standard' ;)

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Welcome to the club :) Spend a week on here and I guarantee you won't be wanting to keep it 'pretty standard' ;)

Lol well probably. Only thing I have in mind atm is a wheel refurb in anthracite or black. Something that doesn't show the muck as much!

Can't afford to do too much atm!