ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

AK

M240i
Good thanks :) I'm planning to do my theory test next month!!

Aww good luck with that!

You been practising with the discs etc?

I failed mine first time by one mark LOL then passed on the mark :)!

How many lessons you had?

Clio 172 phase 1
Hi Lauren,

Are you still looking for a Clio? my 1.2 Grande is for sale if this is the sort of thing you are after.

Attachments

• PICT0523.jpg
    PICT0523.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 24
  Polo :-)
Aww good luck with that!

You been practising with the discs etc?

I failed mine first time by one mark LOL then passed on the mark :)!

How many lessons you had?

I've got one disc but its pretty s**t!! Gonna have to go and buy some of the books I think!

On no that must be soo annoying failing by one mark!:(

Not actually sure how many lessons I've had lol....

Dynamique Flamer
Theory was a bit easier when i did it, so glad i passed it first time as then the price and no of questions went up! But i passed the driving test second time :eek:

Polo :-)
Theory was a bit easier when i did it, so glad i passed it first time as then the price and no of questions went up! But i passed the driving test second time :eek:

Lucky!!!

Well I've been told the price for the theory test is being put up again!! So better get it booked asap..

They do say the best drivers pass second time around ;) lol

Dynamique Flamer
Yeah get it booked in quick i think i had only had like one proper driving lesson when i done my theory LOL but i am quite good at learning and mulitple choice :eek:

They are the better drivers ;) It was quite funny why i failed but he said he would of passed me if there was no other road users around me at the time i did it but unfortunatly there was a white van man :(

AK

M240i
I've got one disc but its pretty s**t!! Gonna have to go and buy some of the books I think!

On no that must be soo annoying failing by one mark!:(

Not actually sure how many lessons I've had lol....

lol, yep.. mind you it was the newly extended one i sat :rasp:

Lucky!!!

Well I've been told the price for the theory test is being put up again!! So better get it booked asap..

They do say the best drivers pass second time around ;) lol

Awayyyyy ;) - best drivers past first time...

Like yours truly :cool:

Clio 197 08
Lol, first time ftw iirc! Passed my theory test when i was 17 and 2 days old and passed my practical test when i was 17 and 21 days old ;)

Dynamique Flamer
No i mean that for me i found paralell parking hard (maybe because i am a woman) so i am glad i had to do bay park, or reversing around the corner, or three point turn (which you don't have to do in three points anymore!). But i did go the whole way round a roundabout LOL :eek:

AK

M240i
No i mean that for me i found paralell parking hard (maybe because i am a woman) so i am glad i had to do bay park, or reversing around the corner, or three point turn (which you don't have to do in three points anymore!). But i did go the whole way round a roundabout LOL :eek:

I had to do reversing round a corner, and everytime i started to reverse round it someone would come up from where i was trying to go lol... had to keep going forward and starting again, happened about 4 times LOL... deffinantly thought i had failed then.

Dynamique Flamer
I didnt fail on that part i failed when i pulled out in second lurched forward chucked my clutch in quick, so i didnt stall. But i thought i had stalled and slammed on the brakes and then tried to turn the engine on all with a white van man behind me. If the van wasn't there he said he would of passed me :rasp:

Dynamique Flamer
FFS men obviously all the girls have profile pics of themselves unlike you lot get some pics up :rasp: