ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heya

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
just a quick intro

my names john,23, live in sunny weston super mare! and will be the newbie for the forseeable future. got refered to this site by a mate who has a lesser car lol so thought this would be the place to come to ask questions and bounce ideas around as well as meeting some new peeps! recently aquired my car shes an august 03 clio 172 cup (think its ottaman blue or somethin)

go easy on me im a recently converted saxo vts lover!

finally seen the light lol

p.s also abit happy and random as well as being abit crap with the old p.c

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
well just lost all the pictures of my car! fantastic! the problem with friggin laptops!

Last edited:
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cheers guys

finally a piccy my new beauty unfortunatly missing the front splitter now thanks to the ramp! and someone has lowered her on springs! that will change. just going to keep her sweet and standard-ish!

feel free to comment! got a few ideas for her lol

awesome drive!!!

clio4.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
this site is well handy! learning more all the time! defo got the right model for me! s**ts me up in the wet and bad weather so drive it like my gran! could possibly be the car to save my licence lol.