ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heya

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Hey There

My name is Terri aka Skittles, I don't actually have a Clio - I currently have a white 106 GTi but am looking to buy a 182 probably before FCS this year - so was looking for do's dont's etc and where else to look not mentioning a few members local to me suggesting I register :)

I was also responsible for the SW Photo Shoot which is due to be in PFC March Issue :)

Please be nice!!! :rasp:

Ta Muchly
Skittles

Clio
Good afternoon and welcome.

I like Skittles, Skittles vodka mostly. Orange skittles don't make very good skittles vodka though. I love lamp.

What colour 182 are you after?

Where abouts in Devon are you? My 8th favourite place in the whole world is Brixham.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi welcome to cs.

This a helpful place and a big fan of 106 gti's.

You'll fit right in. Pics?

Of the car?

RB 182
Hello missy ;)

You're definately making the right choice :) As great as Storm is, meh, you'll love the Clio, not that im biased much lol

x

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

I like bowling and other skittle based sports, although i don't like 7-10 splits. They're tough.

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Ah, Terri Chappelle. Were you on that crappy forum, GTi owners??

Unfortunately yes - I gave up with it to be honest, was good to start with but tbh was set to fail when Aaron left....

ahh miss chapelle

hello there

hello Sir James - learn to spell :rasp:

Good afternoon and welcome.

I like Skittles, Skittles vodka mostly. Orange skittles don't make very good skittles vodka though. I love lamp.

What colour 182 are you after?

Where abouts in Devon are you? My 8th favourite place in the whole world is Brixham.

I dont like the orange ones or the yellow ones but the rest are good :)
Ideally Im looking for a blue one, maybe the clio equivilent to 106 Cherry red, doubt I'd find a white one but I said I'd never get another white car!!
I am originally from Cornwall but currently living in Tavy - yay fun! lol

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome..... Ill pop some pics up later - cant do it at work - unless anyone wants to give me their email address and do it for me :)

Clio 182 & Clio 172
welcome to cs

we should get up a devon meet some time as seem to be a growing number

get some pics of the gti up

I will do eventually - currently only have the internet at work at present :( will get it done over the weekend :)

how do skittles! finally joined the world of cs! its steve btw. hi x

Hey Hey - yeah finally joined
BTW its no longer March issue its April - another show took priority :( Adam's been off sick so someone took over his workload, me being part of it :( Sorry :( :( :(

Clio 182 & Clio 172
^^ I did see what you did there very clever!! :p

finally got some pics!! -My car is like marmite you either like it or you dont - so all opinions welcomed :)

IMAGE050.jpg

ST4.jpg

ST1.jpg

ST2.jpg

ST3.jpg

Any my car/article in PFC covering AJEC PCAD & TRAX 09:
PFC.jpg

Im used to being in front of the camera so nows a chance to get some feedback for some of my photography skills - please be nice!

TW2.jpg

TW3.jpg

TW1.jpg