ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heyloo! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm welcome.
If you pm me your pics I will give you an avatar.

xox

Static Low
lol at zippo trying tae get some slit.
Loser

Welcome to the forum :). Tidy 206. Quite a nice colour

RB 197
I can do an amazing trick with malteasers. I can show you but it would involve you being on my lips.

007393.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
I'm still on 206 info. I do their occasional photography in the Midlands. I'm Nix bf TBH..
Kitty's mate?

hahhaha im still a member
PugJH
i know kitty, not met nixta.
On here as my gf has a clio and im fixing it at the moment lol

VW Golf 1.8T
HeyHeyyy!

How are you both? :) Dunno when you'll get your Speedlines Jared, not sure when he's going down, I might be with him though!

Yeah site's good Spec, everyone's really nice :D

Gally, thankoo :D I'll send through a pic later if that's ok?! :)

..xX <3

bf meaning fella or best friend lol.
only ask due to the x, do ya know me?, have i met you, or just cause im a gobby sh1te on info :D
ST-2 pwah, im got a few ideas on cars after this one, not sure on what i want totally yet, but might be a clio, could be looking at megane or cupra in a few years depending on prices etc.

lol hello, no need to reply on info as i pm'd ya, thought i'd use my love of forums to help me with the clio
guna get cc'd and stuff while its off the road, so its all good really, misses cant wait to drive, and its an auto which she wanted so im happy

BMW E92/Audi S3
This is not a nice forum. Believe me.
Lots of weyboard karriors..

There are the ocassional nice people though.

VW Golf 1.8T
Ah okies :)

Not had any bother so far really, and it's water off a ducks back really if people want to be that way suppoooose!

Sooo excited about getting a new car! :D hehe ..xX

lol, nice one :D
ok so im bored, need a new drivers seat with same trim as mine. but cant buy from this site, ebay here i come

VW Golf 1.8T
Sorry for bumping an old post but could anyone advise me if anyone on the forum offers carbon fibre wrapping services (whether it be the vinyl or real stuff?) I have tried to search but to no avail, I'm sure my boyfriend said someone on here did it though :)

Cheers,

Haley x