ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all,

F20 118d, Clio 172
MY names ben, i passed my test back in febuary. i have owned saxo vtr's ever since then but i now fancy a change!

I havnt yet bought a clio, but i am looking into getting a sport 172 providing the insurance is affordable.

I did do a search on insurability, but i havnt found anything that helps me.

Basically im 19 years old, with 1 years no claims. any ideas on what insurance quotes i should expect too see. i know its not going to be cheap being a 2.0 16v.

Hope somebody can help. I look forward to speaking with some off the members soon.

Regards

Ben

Si

RS Clio 172
welcome along!

I'm 20 with like 2 or 3 years no claims? pay about a grand i think. cant really remember. lol

rps13
19, 2 years ncb-

£1700 big ones.

This time last year i was paying £1450 for a 1.2 16v.

It's all relative to what it's worth to you dude, just remember that there are more important things in life than cars!

F20 118d, Clio 172
19, 2 years ncb-

£1700 big ones.

This time last year i was paying £1450 for a 1.2 16v.

It's all relative to what it's worth to you dude, just remember that there are more important things in life than cars!

Thanks alot, i will take this into consideration before i buy one.