ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from The Midlands

Renault Clio
Hi all,

New to this, this is the first forum for cars I've joined due to owning a '05 Plate Clio.

Only had it for a few months but decided to start at looking to improve it.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning more about Cars etc :)

Renault Clio
ikpoXfl.jpg

Here is a picture of my clio :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You have the wrong wheels on it fyi.
It makes no difference at all but thought I'd just point it out.

Welcome along bud

The best thing to do with your Clio to improve it, is keep it looking rather mint, tidy up scuffs and scrapes if there are any and just save your pennies.

Rather than buy parts for that car, save for a 172/182 and get modding that car.
Well, this is of course if you wish to stay in a Clio

All the best on the forum :up::smile:

Renault Clio
Thanks for the warm welcome :) would you guys recommend becoming a full member?

Welcome along bud

The best thing to do with your Clio to improve it, is keep it looking rather mint, tidy up scuffs and scrapes if there are any and just save your pennies.

Rather than buy parts for that car, save for a 172/182 and get modding that car.
Well, this is of course if you wish to stay in a Clio

All the best on the forum :up::smile:
Yea I plan on saving up for a 172/182. Only going to be adding a few minor things to mine, headlights need restoring as well as a couple other minor things.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the warm welcome :) would you guys recommend becoming a full member?

Yep the for sale section is worth it and as above the pack you get aint bad. We also have the best guide section for clios on the internet

Where are you based in the midlands?