ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from wilts

clio 172
Hi everyone im new to the forum and im also new to the world of clio ownership! Just bought a 2003 172 and really enjoying it. I have owned a variety of hot hatches including a type r and 4 different GTT's 2 106 gti's. Can someone tell me how to join the site as a full member please? I cant seem to find a link.

craig

LY R26 #288
Welcome to the forum mate, for full membership click the settings link in the top right hand corner and click 'paid subscriptions' in the list on the left hand side. The rest should be self explanitry.

MK2 Clio
Aww, not to far away from me then, Theres a lot that goes on round here, not so much this time of winter but its all good, Nice to chat if you need anything just ask (most of us have some knowledge on something)

clio 172
Cheers buddy thats fantastic! Like i said im new to the clio's and will defo have some q's at some point! Im after some cup wheels or 182 wheels if you know of any going?

MK2 Clio
I just got some of them for mine, just came back from refurbing, look immense. I paid 200 with brand new tyres and 2 needed refurbing I know Cit-ren is where my mate got his, they have loads of them (Most popular colour is antherite - excuse my spelling) They are based in norfolk, which is around a 3 hour drive but I'll get their number for you. Either keep an eye on for sale or thats a good bet :)

MK2 Clio
Cit-ren:
01508 558655
Monday 9:00 - 5:30
Tueday 9:00 - 5:30
Wednesday 9:00 - 5:30
Thursday 9:00 - 5:30
Friday 9:00 - 5:30
Saturday 9:00 - 4:00
Sunday By Appointment

Megane 225 F1
Welcome buddy. Get your name on the South West mailing list and sign up to the Regions section. See you at some meets :)

clio 172
hi Will! how do i sign up to the south west region then? looked in the section but cannot find anything.:eek:

Last edited: