ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Guys & Gals!

Clio Sport 172
Quick intro.

I am Julie from Stoke on Trent.
I drive a Clio 172, black with all the usual refinments, tinted, lowered on Eibachs, K-tech Stealth zorst, K&N ind kit, grooved discs, red stuff pads. Tis my baby.

Interests apart from my car is training my German Shephard boy, going to gym, spinning, and lots of walking wioth my dog!

Great to meet you and i will be after some advice about my car later.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
2189568405_c1003315b0.png

Clio Sport 172
Oh yes of course- pics!:) Erm youl have to bare with me as i dont have any on this pc. Im goin gto take some nice ones soon as i am having to seriously think about selling my baby:(

Its a 53 plate and ive only done just under 37,000 miles but am going to be travelling alot more now with my job. So i am thinking of buying a 325 beemer for comfort etc but still having some power and play.
My 172 aint really built for globe trotting, more for short blasts at the weekends.