ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, Just bought a 182 Full Fat :)

2005 Clio 182 FF
Hi I just bought a 2005 182 Full Fat in febuary. Its Inferno orange and very very clean, only has 63K and comes with both cup packs. Im from Ireland and these cars seem to be quite rare and definitely a sleeper. The Insurance company didnt have a clue about it and thought it was a clio with a engine swap at first, was a interesting conversation!. The car Started life in Scotland and was then brought to Northern Ireland where I bought it. The reg is sl05 bku , would be interested to hear if anybody here has owned it :)
I also have a classic mini with a 1380 in it, quick little car bt nowhere near the 182. I wanted something that handled as great as the mini and so far the 182 is doing this nicely! The car needs a Timing belt apparantley, does anybody have any tips on this, where to buy the parts and the tools to lock the cams and crank?Also I think the dephaser pulley needs to be done, it kinda sounds a bit dieselly if that makes sense??

:)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)

Inferno is such an awesome colour!

6831519892_c70582a629_z.jpg

IMG_1937 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr