ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi ya guys n girlsxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 172 sport
hi ya to all clio drivers, i have got a clio 172 sport and just waiting to sell my other car to mod mine up tammie .:D

Megane Mk4
Welcome to ClioSport Tammie :approve:

Hope the car gives you fun driving and I hope the sharks on CS don't scare you off too soon ;)

(If it makes you feel better, the girls owning Clio Renault sports is growing on here and I'm quite sure they'll band together to keep you safe from said 'sharks' :D lol)

M2 Competition
Hi :eek:

Oh my god its a girl its a girl its a girl!!!!! Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out...

Hyundai i40
hello and welcome..........fellow girl here

watch out for.............................them all!!! lol

clio 172 sport
thanks 4 comin to say hi .... well i getting some 17in wheels sat ,loweres as far it can go b4 it rubs, s/s full pipe all the way though from powerflow, plus going to have two 3in pipes coming out of the back bumper and hopefull camed and some sort of supercharge if i can get it many b more got any ideas?
Hey and wlecome to CS. Get some pics up of ur car! :)

What have ya got planned for it?

if your getting the car cammed or superguarded, i mean supercharged.. lol, then i suggest getting 16" or 15" alloys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.