ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID lights

v6
Im convinced its not just me and my headlights are pretty poor on the v6 (ph1).Can anyone reccomend better bulbs or even an HID kit for a reasonable price?Many thanks

Titanium 182
How easy are these to fit? I have dipped beam xenons on my 172 but I'd also quite like them on my main beam, creating bi-xenons. Possible?

Mk2 Clio 1.6
I only have the dipped beams above, didnt bother with the xenon full beams, but it is possible!!

Titanium 182
I only have the dipped beams above, didnt bother with the xenon full beams, but it is possible!!

Bit pointless then? I wouldn't say it's lacking in light, but it's always nice to have a clearer/brighter view on backroads. Plus the fact other drivers won't see my main beam so I shouldn't have an issue with blinding them!

Also what is the Clio's standard? 4800k? I'd want to keep the light/colour looking pretty much the same, just obviously brighter!