ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit a badger - now have a slight leak ...

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
​Evening...

As in the title, I was driving home tonight and I hit a pissing badger! Now I have noticed a slight leak from underneath the car and as I am suppose to be driving over 4 hours tomorrow to Wales for a stag weekend I thought I'd better check with you guys that all is okay...

the badger hit the divers front wheel/bottom on the door. Personally I think it is only leaking from the washer bottle as it has a slightly distinctive smell to it. I have no warming lights on the dash and it seems to drive okay although I've only driven it a few more miles since hitting the f**ker.

Ive tried to picture it a little for you but they aren't very clear to see where it is exactly leaking from

from what do you think?View attachment 97622

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looks like blood! If thats coming from the washer bottle then your windscreen must be filthy if you've got that crap spraying onto it! :p

Have you got headlight washers? It may of ripped the pipe off, that happened on my old 172 when I hit one of the stripey little fkcers.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
There was no way of avoiding it unfortunately :-(

Thanks for the comments guys I think after hitting it I looked under the car and saw that and just panicked. The car seems fine now, the "leak" isn't really leaking anymore and I still have washer fluid so maybe it was just random water on the bottom of the car.

R.I.P Badger ...

172 Rally Car
I don't like hitting animals - i hit a rabbit at 50 once! you could hear it contact everything under the car (thanks to cup sound proofing) then it exploded out of the back after hitting the exhaust!

Horrible :dead: