ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hitman - Absolution

Octy VRS

Finally! Not a lot to go on but it's official.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
I was gonna post that yesterday but decided even as a teaser it's a bit bloody pointless lol

Also I'm assuming the number in the barcode at the end that turns red just before it fades out is the release date?

Clio Mk2 Ph2
I was gonna post that yesterday but decided even as a teaser it's a bit bloody pointless lol

Also I'm assuming the number in the barcode at the end that turns red just before it fades out is the release date?

Doubt it's going to be released on the 11th of July 2006.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Good shout on the release date, but it seems a bit soon. He's code name 47 aswel for the last bit.

The bit in the church was probably one of the best bits of gaming i've ever played. I think I was more chuffed that I discovered I could come back to life during the credits!! Awesome!

hitmanhead.jpg

lol?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love the hitman series, great news!

Blood Money is a game everyone must own, most places will sell it for under a tenner, too.

Goliath I
Awesome, played the original last week again.

Glad they've decided to drop the Kane and lynch s**t and focus on what gaming fans really want

I don't get the love for Hitman games.

Every one I've played it's as if your controlling a dead body with really odd physics.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
17 minute gameplay video below :

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2011/10/10/watch-the-new-hitman-trailer/

Remember that Hitman gameplay trailer that was due tomorrow? It’s up on Machinima.com now. There are a few things you should know before you watch it, though.

It’s basically not a Hitman game any more. Unexplainable magic Hitman-o-vision X-ray sight, massive Hollywood set piece cinematics and charecters that never shut up. It’s pretty obtrusive with everyone on screen talking constantly. Oh, and it’s got that Inception foghorn going on because that was a thing once, right?

To be honest it’s mainly my fanboy knee jerking. It looks exciting, it really does. It’s just not… Hitman. Instead, think Batman does Splinter Cell, which isn’t a bad combination at all. What do you think?

SG9 Forester STi
Chuffed to hear this, I've really enjoyed the rest of the games so this is looking promising.

1.8 Civic EX

Worth noting that this dlc sniper level is availbe to download as of may 15th. You get a code when preordering.

I just preordered using shopto £36 plus 4% cashback by using topcashback.com

1.8 Civic EX
loving this sniper challenge at the minute. Just need four more challenges to do and I've got them all. Then it's just a case of racking up the points to get all the unlocks that carry over to the full game :)

That looks awesome, didn't realise they were doing something like that.

Cannot wait for this game. Brilliant series.

Golf R32
Finished all the mini challenges last night, now as Rhino said, it's a case of trying to rack up scores for the unlocks :)

1.8 Civic EX
finished all the challenges, no idea why it took me so long to find all the gnomes, they really are quite obvious! lol

Just three more unlocks to get now too.

My best is about 1.7mil or something, would like to know what people are doing to get 3mil+