ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiya

clio 182
Hello everyone,

Thought i would join in as my OH is a member on here (player2301), seems as it is my car too:rasp:

Sharing the artic blue 182 and i love it

Would be nice to meet new friends on here;)

Clio Billabong 1.2
Haha, I was on the Mrs thread yesterday actually, just catching up :)
Anyway, welcome :D
Hope you enjoy it.

welcome kay... i joined couple of months ago and everyone is really helpful.... brilliant topics and i am going to first meet soon.. its the future lol

i was addicted to myspace a while back but this has taken over lol

Partner's Astra SRi

Haha, me too but it's blocked here at work. SO glad this isn't blocked though, gives me something to do while I sit on reception all day doing nothing but answering phone calls! Lol!

Haha, me too but it's blocked here at work. SO glad this isn't blocked though, gives me something to do while I sit on reception all day doing nothing but answering phone calls! Lol!

i wish they would block myspace here too...seems all they block is nudity ....err altho i obviously found that out thru word of mouth and erm oh balls :-(

clio 182
Originally Posted by DynamiqueLauren
Quote:
Originally Posted by baz79

i wish they would block myspace here too...seems all they block is nudity ....err altho i obviously found that out thru word of mouth and erm oh balls :-(

lol tut tut

clio 182
welcome kay... i joined couple of months ago and everyone is really helpful.... brilliant topics and i am going to first meet soon.. its the future lol

Me and my OH (player2301) went to our first meet yesterday but we could not see any one or no clios at cannock chase, so didnt do very well on that one:dapprove:

Have to see about the next meet:S

Me and my OH (player2301) went to our first meet yesterday but we could not see any one or no clios at cannock chase, so didnt do very well on that one:dapprove:

Have to see about the next meet:S[/quote]

i dont know whether to laugh or cry for you i shall take note and remember to get EXACTLY where peeps are meeting! cus cannock chase is mahoosive

u2 going to west mids meet at end of august???