ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda S2000 - drive it like you stole it

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I was hoping that all three of them drove into a wall/off a cliff at the end of the vid, but if they're getting done by the police that'll do.

RS6 C7
He posted this, Personally i know its stupid and dangerous but 10 years in prison is a bit OTT

As the new thread has been locked due to repost, it ought to be ok to resurect?

You will (most of you) be happy to hear after the first post of that videio, it was forwarded on to the Turkish National Police, and then on to the commander of the traffic police. After analising it they were able to identify two of the cars from the number plates and the driver of the white one as a known offender. They have all been charged with a total of 36 driving offenses between them including endangering life on a public road, a charge second only to manslaughter in Turkey. All three cars have been impounded and will either be sold or crushed. The offenders if found guilty (more than likely) face ten years+ in a Turkish prison.

Three things to bear in mind.

If you are a witness to any traffic offence in Turkey if identified as a witness you are obliged to give evidence, refusal means jail, just think of that next time someone bumps your car and won't oun up.

If you want to put other peoples lives at risk, don't post it on You Tube.

Turkish prisons are not pleasent places, and the homosexuals are big

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Also i think it is a bit sad going out of your way to get 3 idiots locked up...

Really?
How is that in any way sad?

Say you were driving down the road few weeks after that was recorded and they went out and did exactly the same, and one of them hit you and took your life.

Wouldn't be sad then would it?

For the measly 10 or so seconds it takes to send a video via email, I think it is very much worth it..

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Also i think it is a bit sad going out of your way to get 3 idiots locked up...

Errrrm I think you'll find that these "idiots" could have killed someone...

I don't think you'd have been so happy if a close friend or family member was involved in a RTA caused by these plebs!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
How often do you drive in Turkey? Because I never drive in Turkey. In fact, I'll never go to Turkey.

Did I mention myself in any sentence of that post? Nein.

So you are saying you would rather idiots like that kept their licenses and continued to drive like that?

Each to their own I guess..

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
I'm saying I couldn't care less when it's in Turkey.

I know what you are saying.
But there are retards like that all over the world, a few more off of the road isn't going to hurt anybody, and for the sake of a 10 second email, is probably worth saving the life of an innocent.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You will (most of you) be happy to hear after the first post of that videio, it was forwarded on to the Turkish National Police, and then on to the commander of the traffic police. After analising it they were able to identify two of the cars from the number plates and the driver of the white one as a known offender. They have all been charged with a total of 36 driving offenses between them including endangering life on a public road, a charge second only to manslaughter in Turkey. All three cars have been impounded and will either be sold or crushed. The offenders if found guilty (more than likely) face ten years+ in a Turkish prison.

I cant be the only one thinking, what about Murder?

RS 182 CUP
i lived in germany for a time and i know for sure that autobahns are dangerous places without people driving theyre s2000s like that

RS 182 CUP
theres loadsa turks in germany, just like all the ethnics in this country. oh and most of them are bouncers or gangsters or both!

and i must start reading more than the first page of a thread!