ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hopefully soon to be a 182 owner

peugeot 205 gti
Hi guys
Was recommended to join this site by Tony Beckett who works for Demon Tweeks.

Having owned peugeot gtis/rallyes for some years, i fancy myself a change, and am hoping to find myself a meticulously looked after Full Fat 182.

No doubt there will be lots of reading for me to do on this forum, so i'd better start searching for answers

andy

Welcome aboard :)

The forum is said to be like a gold mine of information for all things Clio. It's certainly helped me over the years and also saved me a lot of money in repair bills/bad advice from garages etc!

The guides section and marketplace have been a godsend for me too.

Hopefully we'll see you posting some pics of your newly acquired FF182 soon :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi guys
Was recommended to join this site by Tony Beckett who works for Demon Tweeks.

Having owned peugeot gtis/rallyes for some years, i fancy myself a change, and am hoping to find myself a meticulously looked after Full Fat 182.

No doubt there will be lots of reading for me to do on this forum, so i'd better start searching for answers

andy
Welcome aboard :up:

peugeot 205 gti
thanks for the welcomes guys :up::up:

does anyone know any 182 owners in wrexham / chester area, that i can speak to, about ownership??

for me to get a clio, would mean regrettable sale of 205 gti :cry: (just as prices are starting to appreciate)

peugeot 205 gti
If I can't find a FF, I'll be happy with any of the cup packs.

Can always talk nice to Demon Tweeks to see if I can get some discount on some tasteful/sensible modifications :up::up:

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Alright Andy, it's Mr_E from Gti drivers.
Good to see you here.
No doubt you will have a minter of a clio should you end up getting one!
And even discounts from tweeks ain't as good as some of the deals put up on here.