ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hoping this one makes the banner!

clio cup 172
Took this pic last april in the black mountains, took about 10 shots but was worth it in the end!
5391138892_55d7ff1889_b.jpg

DSC_0093_1 by monkeychops2, on Flickr91138892_55d7ff1889.jpg" width="500" height="281" alt="DSC_0093_1" /></a>

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Thought you'd have found a better place to put spare on!!

Only kidding mate, cracking pic..

535d / t5 caravelle
mine does that going up and down the drive, not quite the same background as that though,

2.2 bar shed.
Nice concept. Looks a wee bit overexposed, but considering your shooting into the sun its fantastic!

1.8 Civic EX
I'm with Feirny on this one....doesn't look right without the motion blur. Almost like you parked up, jacked it up, took the pic then photoshopped out the jack...

good skills though :)

Cracking shot. Have to be honest, I was expecting a s**t, grainy photo of a Clio in the dark.

Spot on!!

clio cup 172
Seeing as no one has asked, how did you manage that?

Its on the hairpin on the black mountains, south wales

Drove quickish into the corner and hit the brakes! it wasnt impressive to watch but it got the shot.
The faster shots were just getting understeer and a slight tripod