ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How about a regular meet?

renault clio 172
Just wondering if anyone was up for a regular meet, say once or twice a month, when I was in the rs owners club we used to meet up quite regular and have a pint and talk about our cars, I know there are plenty of folk out there. I don't mind arranging it....wouldn't wanna step on anyone's toes though.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I have no issue with regular meets...as I know that there is a Pistonheads meet once a month in the Red Lion in Sutton (We went there the other month).

The main issue would be somewhere that was reasonably central for everyone as no one would want to do a 50 mile round trip every so often. I personally am trying to organise a meet once a month with the Rolling Road meet being the 4th one since end of Jan.

So long as the meet is not to the detraction of the West Mids region, then there are no issues on my front and will probably attend when work and home allow. :)

Its down to the members, I would put it on the facebook page for Cliosport West Midlands (address is in Regions section) as that might get some interest too.

I agree a regular meet would be good. I'd say just pick 2 venues and alternate between the two to keep people happy.

I would attend most meets, so there's one regular. ;)

Maybe an evening jobbie?

reasonably big pub with decent location for everyone is a difficult one.........i'll have a think

Whilst your dribbling i mean thinking get over to the RRday thread and put down your prefered date flol;)

Isn't many big pubs about what i can think of..

As said before we need either 1 location situated smack bang in the middle of us all.

Or 2??? one telford/wolvo way and one near Brum!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What about Nickelodeon at Bentley Bridge? Big enough car park...and we have pub, and several places to eat should we decide to change what we do there...

Brum...not too sure of places there...need somewhere really apart from Stab City...

Nickelodeon will be good on any non-major cinema events/days.

Wed, Fri and Sat evenings are out the window.

Also a lot of chavs around there. I've had a membership with Cineworld Wolverhampton for getting on for five years now... At peak times there can be a lot of chavs hanging about by the canal and the occasional batch of travellers...

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nickelodeon will be good on any non-major cinema events/days.

Wed, Fri and Sat evenings are out the window.

Also a lot of chavs around there. I've had a membership with Cineworld Wolverhampton for getting on for five years now... At peak times there can be a lot of chavs hanging about by the canal and the occasional batch of travellers...

We could all come home with a DAG !!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
2nd Tuesday of every month?

Bentley Bridge??

All in favour, say 'Aye'...