ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I get rid of these scratches?

BG 182
After a chelsea tractor decided the best way to negotiate a tight country lane was to use the right foot with aggression I was left with no wing mirror and this scratch......

2012-07-15131634.gif

Is there something out there which could at least tidy it up a little?

Same goes with this scratch, I appreciate its small but its noticeable and getting on my tits :( any thoughts?

2012-07-15144819.gif

Cheers

172 Cup
Detailing World will give you the best answer to keep things cheap if you haven't got a machine polisher.

I'd say Menzerna intensive polish with a buff pad - I've bought some from Polished Bliss before and it gave excellent results

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Is that all scratched paintwork or paint transfer from the other car?

This?
If its paint transfer just get something auto glym SRP and a foam applicator and work it in. Looks like it should remove the worst of the white marks
The scratch on the boot looks like it'll need machine polishing but would need to see it properly first

BMW E46 330ci Sport
I had a some lines of paint transfer on my bg 182 which i used [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Meguiar's Scratch X2.0 to remove. It took the white paint straight off and didn't effect my cars paint at all. Looked good as new after. Not sure how well it would work on that much paint transfer though.[/FONT]