ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do u get the front and back diamonds off a 2004 clio ?

The front one just pulls off with a bit of force.

I've only ever taken the back one off once when i was replacing something. I took the plastic trim off the boot and accessed it that way.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i masking taped up around them and just sprayed them that way but i believe they just rip off or you can cut the pegs behind the diamond

renault clio 1.2 16v
if i was 2 cut the pegs would i have 2 use super glue or sumthing then 2 stick them back on ?

renault clio 1.2 16v
ok thanks did u use a primer and laqure (if thats how u spell it ) or wuld it b ok with just gloss black paint ?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i sanded with wet and dry, then i just sprayed the paint on but i used B&Q plastic paint so i think it depends on what paint your using

renault clio 1.2 16v
thanks mate im gna go up 2 b&q now 4 a look been a real good help oh and i know thuis has nuffin 2 do with it but does any one know for a cheap rs grill ?

renault clio 1.2 16v
waitin 4 them to dry now b on by the end of today ill upload new pics 2 my thread wen i got time