ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you replace injectors on 1*2s

Renault Sport clio 1
Hey guys,

One of my injectors has gone and I want to replace them.

I have searched the forum and not found anything with a quick how to?

So if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Clio 172 Ph1.
Take off inlet manifold, take cables off, take fuel line + return off, unbolt the two scews holding the fuelrail.
Take off the clip of the injector you want to replace and PULL!

172 ph1
I'm currently installing matched inlets but having a lot of trouble trying to remove the injectors+fuel rail

Do I just need to pull really hard? Or is it best to remove the fuel rail and pull the injectors out one by one?

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The fuel rail is bolted to the inlet, two bolts, then once that's removed you should just be able to pull all of the injectors out together easily.

172 ph1
The fuel rail is bolted to the inlet, two bolts, then once that's removed you should just be able to pull all of the injectors out together easily.
Damn, the bolts were removed but the injectors seem to be on pretty tight

Thanks for the reply will try again tomorrow :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine were pretty stuck, just had to pull with even pressure on the rail and eventually they pulled out.

Renault Sport clio 1
Right pulled the injector out to get a part number and ended up with these:

048H101354
0243/F
H 0083
M/P 042

And on the fuel rail it reads:
7700 107 405
7700 112 777

Which one correct and wheres best to get new ones?

Oh and how much again? lol

ITB'd MK1
if they're tough to get out, spray a little wd40 or similar at the o-ring and wigle the rail up and down a little until they loosen up

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I thought you needed to depressurise the system first by taking out the 30 amp fuse in the engine bay and trying to start the engine for a few seconds?

Renault Sport clio 1
All done and sorted now, that was the right part and only £55 for a new part from Euro car parts!

So easy to fit!

Happy days!