ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How does my ride hight look? too low? not low enough?

Clio 182
utf-8BSU1BRzE5MDIuanBn.gif

How does the ride hight look? Too high at the back? Or too low at the front maybe?
utf-8BSU1BRzE5MDYuanBn.gif

The front still rubs on full lock but can't see where its rubbing, going to investigate further at a later date.

utf-8BSU1BRzE5MDQuanBn.gif

utf-8BSU1BRzE5MDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzE5MDUuanBn.jpg

Opinions welcome :p

Arctic Blue FF 182
Is it parked on an angle by the looks of it?
Looks good, although back looks a bit low. Raise the back up and level it, or raise back and lower front to put the rack the other way.

Looks a nice height though

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'd personally raise it a bit front and back, the back a little more to give it a some rake.

It'll be rubbing against the bracket under the front arches. Best way is to bend the metal up towards the top/front, extreme case is to grind it off but trying bending it away from the wheel with some mole grips etc

I'd personally raise it a tiny bit too. So the arches sit just above the tyres.
You want a bit of rake too. But you should find if you match the height from the tyre to the arch on both front and back this'll happen naturally.

What's it on?
Wheels need a clean!

Clio 182
Maybe parked funny, always in a rush when I park up for work. Too low on the back you think? I have bent the bracket a bit but maybe not enough is it common to rub on anything else other than the bumper bracket?

Transit & Death trap
If it was mine, I'd have the rear a litte higher. Maybe a few mm or so, hard to tell from the pics. But I like the height on the front, just need to get them wheels refurbed mate.

Clio 182
Cool, thanks for your views guys! Gonna have to have a play around next weekend! Yea wheels are the next thing to be done! ain't owned it long and she looks like she was neglected by her previous owner :(

Clio 182
That looks good jimmy! Similar hight to mine at the front by the looks of it! How did you tackle the rubbing on the front or have you not had any trouble with this?

Clio 182
Lol fair enough, I'm gonna try and sort mine out cos it does get on my nerves! Think its only scrubbing on the inside of the arch now so I might try some spacers! Anyone know how far I can space the standard wheels?