ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How doo guys

ph1 172
I just thought I'd pop a thread up and say hi to the local members I live in Rhyl North Wales.

After a 4 year absence from Clio 172 ownership playing with skylines :) I'm picking up a PH1 172 on Saturday to use as a daily driver and weekend track play thing. I look forward to coming along to a couple of meets

So erm HI :)

Clio 1.4 1999
Hi welcome to clio sport

If your looking for a meet there is one on the 5th of march in chester.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
welcome back to renaults. bet it was fun playing around with skylines tho.

ph1 172
Yeah i'll have to see if i can pop down :).

Skylines are fun to play with and if i ever get permission off the wife i will be getting another r32 but for the time being the clio is going to me my speed fix :).

So anyone know where i can take my clio for a remap near by? I'm going to port match the intake, get a either a decat or high flow and then remap it thats all the performance (power) mods i wanna do i dont see the point in going for silly power figures (i'd rather get my 400bhp r32 back lol). I'm going to consentrate on handling and brakes for the clio.

Clio 1.4 1999
So anyone know where i can take my clio for a remap near by? I'm going to port match the intake, get a either a decat or high flow and then remap it thats all the performance (power) mods i wanna do i dont see the point in going for silly power figures (i'd rather get my 400bhp r32 back lol). I'm going to consentrate on handling and brakes for the clio.

How about trying Demon Tweeks in wrexham i have had a few thing from there (wheels and exhaust)

ph1 172
there are only a couple of things I'd buy from Tweeks I might get a bucket seat and stack oil temp and pressure gauge from there other than that i'll be buying from the traders on here :) I'm a firm believer in owners forums and I'm well known on the Nissan 200sx and skyline owners forums they are a great source and the forsale sections are very handy when you need something :D.

Any ideas on where i can go to get a remap or is it a "wisk the wife off for a weekend" job lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If you come to the chester meet theres lots of people to talk to about the kindia things that you want but i think you might be talking to RS Tuning

ph1 172
Yeah i just had a look in their section i might just go see them after port maching the inlet and fitting a decat for their cam&remap deal it means i'll have the cam, cam belt and remap done at the same time :) 3 birds 1 stone in my book.

Where is the chester meet being held??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If you want so maching inlets a mate of mines got some off his 172 that are ace. The meet is in chester at roots n shoots ch3 5qd on the 5th of march at 11am have alook in the north west part. and a mate of mine might have a yozza forsale with decat.

ph1 172
I've got a cat back already how much would he want for the decat and the inlets(if its the same bloke:))?

I'll definatly look at coming to the meet show my face :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I ll find out today. But my mate with the yozza was thinking about selling all together. I'll get the lad with the inlets to pm you.