ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how loud

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hey thats my backbox :D Not too shabby at all, and the guys a DP motor sport really kick ass! There was a slight problem with mine, which caused me some ball ache so i let them know and they sent me 30£ compensation as soon as i had explained it, even got a phonecall from the guy who builds them to try to help!

edit: sorry got caught up there.... Its not too loud, maybe a little ott when pulling off, but until you really hit the accel it doesnt really grunt, and just cruising along i find it fine. I do a drive from kent to luton every few weeks and it doesn't annoy the hell outta me, so can't be too bad. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha I just looked at that, I decided that I'd pay £40 and give a cherry-bomb a trial as its the cheapest on there. They have a mixed reputation though so we'll just have to wait until I get it fitted.

See My Clio? Tell Me
haha I just looked at that, I decided that I'd pay £40 and give a cherry-bomb a trial as its the cheapest on there. They have a mixed reputation though so we'll just have to wait until I get it fitted.

emm some how i dont think you will be starting a new trend there lol cherry bomb indeed tut tut tut :rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
they've had their day but my current exhaust is burnt and rusting and I'm selling the car in the not to distant future, and the hole in the bumper means a standard exhaust would be a bit ghey.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Btw heres what it looks like on zee car... sure it looks much nicer on your ph2 < not jealous....

zorst.jpg

See My Clio? Tell Me
know that feelin had a mk1 106 to run about it when i was an apperentice and i could barely afford that! and that was with mercedes-benz