ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many RB's are left in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
well there was 433 originally uk registered, and they'e only like 10 years old or bit younger so I would guess at least 350+ around still

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
no idea on paint costs, but basically RB was a popular one

267 - Black Gold
647 - Titanium
D38 - Inferno
F94 - Petrol Blue
J37 - Liquid Yellow
J41 - Arctic Blue
J45 - Racing Blue

Mk5 Golf Gti
no idea on paint costs, but basically RB was a popular one

267 - Black Gold
647 - Titanium
D38 - Inferno
F94 - Petrol Blue
J37 - Liquid Yellow
J41 - Arctic Blue
J45 - Racing Blue

Did not know they only registered 29 Petrol blue 182's!

So they actually made less RB's than they did Trophy's? :eek:

Mk5 Golf Gti
It is an epic colour, not just amongst Renault, across all car colours ever, someone near me has an old Evo in RB, looks awesome.

I agree, its a stunning colour! Only reason I asked was someone mentioned they were a fairly 'rare' colour and I thought there were a lot more than that :p

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
only 400 odd in total is still fairly rare in the grand scheme of things, but its 6 times the number of liquid yellow for example.

maybe your friend meant petrol blue, hardly anyone wanted to buy them in that colour so its mega rare

Mk5 Golf Gti
only 400 odd in total is still fairly rare in the grand scheme of things, but its 6 times the number of liquid yellow for example.

maybe your friend meant petrol blue, hardly anyone wanted to buy them in that colour so its mega rare

Maybe he did, I mean 400 ish is still a fairly rare number! Obviously like you say its nothing on a par with the number of PB or LY but even so!

Mk5 Golf Gti
In over a year, I've only ever seen another LY once. I rarely ever see 1*2s in all honesty.

Thats also very true, thinking about it I rarely see 182's... You do see more when you own one because you look out for them I suppose, I think there are probably 3 in my area!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I see same like 5 every day or so round here and I know of loads more locally, they seem to be all over the shop!

living where I do helps though, tourist area so loads of interesting cars/bikes come and go all the time in the summer

My old one is probably dead by now.
Sold it back in 2010, then amazingly a bloke at the end of the street bought one!
2 identical RBs with stripes on the same road.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I have one and so does wayneclio16v, who lives in my town. (RB182)

RB 182 Cup
Mine

DSC02759_zpsbabceb2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.