ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much are the 15' clio sport looka likes worth with four mint tyres

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Seen them auction for anything between £80 to £150, you get singles advertised for circa £60 each by breakers etc but rarely see them sell.

Condition of rims and brand of tyres makes a difference, as does location, willingness to courier, and of course how much someone is willing to pay!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to pick a set up last week with almost new tyres all round for £60! Got them off a member on here.

but they do seem to get good money, iv seen them go for £175 on ebay and just at the weekend singles had gone for over £60 each.

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
Good condition rims all centre caps no dints chunks missing two new tyres about 200 mile old and the rear two are basically new need to check tread depth a few marks here and there and they have just been balanced what price range am I looking at ? Thanks guys

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I managed to pick a set up last week with almost new tyres all round for £60! Got them off a member on here.

but they do seem to get good money, iv seen them go for £175 on ebay and just at the weekend singles had gone for over £60 each.

On there they are pretty much worthless, loads of people end up with them spare and very rare anyone wants them.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry, typo, should have said "on here"

I thought you may of meant that.

I agree, on here people want sport parts. I saw 2 adverts on here;

One said he will take £130 from £150 (they ended up going for £175 on ebay)

another set for £100, i offered £60 and he was happy to take that as they had been taking up room for years.

Im trying to find a dynamique spoiler which you can normally find for pennys, however the mk2 non sport we have bought is Moondust so i cant find any breaking in that colour anywhere :/