ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

S

seanaldo1987

21 - full fat 182 in black gold, only mod is k&n panel filter
More mods on the way tho.... watch this space!!!!!!!!!!

'83 2.8 Capri :)
I want to know how some of you guys can afford to buy, run and mod some of these cars so young.

At 25 I drive a '98 Megane Coupe 1.6 8v on 175k, an '84 Land Rover 90 and an '83 Capri 2.8i. The Landy costs a fortune in oil and diesel and, since I only use Ultimate in the Capper that's getting costly too. The problem with having a 'runner' and two toys is that is costs £1,300 per year to insure them, £150 to MoT (at least - one will usually fail and require remedial work) and £555 per year tax. Ouch.

C

Cupster

Brand new mondial cup at 22, and now 28 with iceburg cup and a mortgage! V6 4motion inbetween which was pish!

Laguna 2, Westfield
26(just!) 55 plate Inferno 182ff
and daily driver W reg Laguna sport.. woo

As others have said i'm also with a mortgage so nothing too flash yet !

Megane 225 F1
19- 1 ltr corsa . was guna b a 1.4 black dynamique 2day. was guna ring up n put deposit down after seein it the other day. but the son of a b**** sold it yesterday. so now it looks like it will b a 1.6 blue extrme that im going to look at on saturday XD

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
22- 172 or 205 gti when it's not pretending to be broken :rolleyes:

Edit: oh and a mortgage :(

M135i
22 - R27 and P reg clio run around

will hopefully getting an ovlov S60 T5 to replace the clio when i can afford it :)

Focus ST
Same reason as above....

Got my own place so free'd up some cash and bought a cup : )

Was going to be temporary but i'm in love with it