ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to become a boy racer video

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
So for my next uni portfolio I wanted to include a fun video. This 'How to become a boy racer' video was created with massive inspiration from CarThrottle (the portfolio requires me to target each piece to a publication/website etc).

We filmed it all in about 1.5 hours so it's missing quite a bit of content unfortunately, including a 'how to do fwd dohnuts scene'..

But let me know if it made you laugh, that was my only aim of course.

[youtube]taNFB29m3rI[/youtube]

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Thanks guys. CarThrottle just retweeted the vid too to my surprise!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Send me that tune, might make my valentines w**k a bit more romantic.

An orange one
I enjoyed it!

Could see you dying to laugh in most scenes! Also LOL'd when the wrong tune came on, I remember back in my Saxo days, immense sound system blaring around town. I was sat at the lights outside one of the local clubs, the amazing dance song on my iPod finished only to be followed by.... BRYAN ADAMS! It's amazing how flustered you get mashing every button on the stereo to get the song changed!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Actually pretty good lol. Worried now as I listen to grime, wear Obey caps, drive a Clio 182, 'lean' a bit... f**k

567613710_l.jpg

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Haha thanks guys, my head lecturer worked for Fast Car in his twenties so I think he's pulled a few handbrake turns in his time!

Not sure if you guys follow Car Throttle but coincidentally they produced a 'hot hatch' video with a similar theme, so I'm happy to see my ideas are at least similar to the 'big dogs' of online video