ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy

Ph1 - 172
Hey all just thought id introduce myself. My names james, i come from mansfield in notts. turn 21 in 3 weeks time so figured it was time i got a proper car.

Just been and bought a silver 172 today, y reg with 70k on the clock :approve:, im currently driving a c2 gt which is just too slow or me now.

look forward to coming to some meets and gettng to no u all.

James (or Ginge wicheva ya want :))

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Welcome along-is it a titanium silver or an iceberg? Get some pics up of it when you get chance la ;)

Clio 182
Hello! Welcome :approve: You enjoying the new purchase?? I had a C2 as my first car! I liked it actually! Yeah, get yourself to the local meets. I see you're not far from me! :D
Laura

Ph1 - 172
lol thanks for the warm welcome. Only test drove the clio so far picking it up wednesday. The c2's a nice car drives sound but its just gettin boring now. Need some real thrills :D