ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Hi all :) used to drive a crummy 1.4 T reg clio a couple of years ago which I had to sell due to starting to pay my mum rent :( but now I have a better job I am about to buy myself a new (to me) clio! :D

Should be picking it up later this week, its a 06 reg (mk3 ph1?) clio dynamique 1.4 :)

So I thought I'd join the forum and maybe become a member once Ive got the car :)

Will be looking at fitting a 57i K&N induction to it, some lowering springs and tinting the windows to begin with but also looking at that 3M carbon wrap stuff for the front badge and possibly some interior trim.

If anyone has any other suggestions for mainly subtle mods then please let me know :)

Cheers
Matt

P.s. I spelt my username incorrectly on purpose, before anyone tells me Ive spelt it wrong ;)

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Cheers guys :)

Yeah obviously being the newer shape I dont think there is a huge amount out there at the moment, everyone is still modding the older ones :p