ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HowManyLeft.Co.Uk

Turbos.
This data is totally wrong; you click on more details and it reveals what year the car was. The NSX stopped being built in 2005 but it has ones after that, even 2011!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
RENAULT
CLIO RENAULTSPORT EXCLUSIVE
195 190 209 206 220 222 228 249 234 203 170

Nu'uh!
Thought they only made 172? ;)

Yet somehow there are more now than there was back in 2000.

It's a very good idea though :)

Not a 320d
I know what a set of utter morons.

This is the last Renault I will ever own. Im going to move onto an even more unrealiable car, the BMW 1 series Coupe next.

Last edited:
This data is totally wrong; you click on more details and it reveals what year the car was. The NSX stopped being built in 2005 but it has ones after that, even 2011!

That's possible - If you buy a shell and build it with new parts you can register it this year. You could build a clio 172 cup and put it in an 11 plate if you wanted too

RENAULT
CLIO RENAULTSPORT EXCLUSIVE
195 190 209 206 220 222 228 249 234 203 170

Nu'uh!
Thought they only made 172? ;)

Yet somehow there are more now than there was back in 2000.

It's a very good idea though :)

It could be down to wrong data in the DVLA - most of it is hand written
I've had a 106 GTi in the past that according to the DVLA was a 106 GT - something they never made lol

That's possible - If you buy a shell and build it with new parts you can register it this year. You could build a clio 172 cup and put it in an 11 plate if you wanted too

Would it not go on an age related plate? I.e. a 172 Cup would go on a 52 plate but technically it is still registered in 2011?
The site does mention that it is the year the car is registered, and not what plate the car is actually on.

Would it not go on an age related plate? I.e. a 172 Cup would go on a 52 plate but technically it is still registered in 2011?
The site does mention that it is the year the car is registered, and not what plate the car is actually on.

If you use a second hand engine and second hand parts it goes on an older plate

But I think if you use 60% new parts it gets registered as a new car

Something like the NSX - some rich kid might have done that

Ah right cheers. It's not listed by it's correct name though. All the other Meganes are. It is super rare though for sure.

I don't really understand though, because it's so popular that they're building 1200 per day and the waiting list is massive.

Ah right cheers. It's not listed by it's correct name though. All the other Meganes are. It is super rare though for sure.

I don't really understand though, because it's so popular that they're building 1200 per day and the waiting list is massive.

No wonder. They can beat FRS iirc.

I raced one the other day on a runway and clobbered it, but then we got to the Nordschleife and I didn't see which way it went. Luckily I caught him up on the next runway though. We then stopped for a cup of tea and he told me he had 400hp. I was all like dude I almost had you. He was all up in my face with like bro you never had me.

I raced one the other day on a runway and clobbered it, but then we got to the Nordschleife and I didn't see which way it went. Luckily I caught him up on the next runway though. We then stopped for a cup of tea and he told me he had 400hp. I was all like dude I almost had you. He was all up in my face with like bro you never had me.

By any chance, did you not have your car either?

dk

911 GTS Cab
He acted like he'd done it before. I think he was a wheelman.

You're so bitter and defensive, just let it go...........

As long as you're happy with the slower car and in your head it's faster, then that's fine, that's all that matters really. How many RS's registered? Common as muck I tell thee.

Does it tell you how many got height adjustable recaros?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I forget Dk, were the smeg seats width adjustable aswell as height?

dk

911 GTS Cab
I forget Dk, were the smeg seats width adjustable aswell as height?

no, they fit my slender arse perfectly, i guess i am normal as they fit me just right, your fiesta seats don't even have bolsters, so you must be ok.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Have you seen my seats? You'd sit on them not in them!

5b7d4579-5f3e-9483.jpg