ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ht Leads price?

172 Ph2
Hi, has anyone got a part number/and or rough price for a set of HT Leads from Renault.

The car is a 2002 Ph2 Clio 172

Thanks

Cro

Meg'd r27
cheap enough second hand but new defo better buying magnecor etc. Performance leads are good apparantly

172 Ph2
Thanks for the info guys. The Magnecor ones on Ktec and Ebay etc seem to be about £60+ though. The new coilpack is only £30 from Eurocarparts so I was hoping to find some cheaper leads.

Maybe Renault would be cheaper than the Magnecor ones?

172 Ph2
bought them from Performanceleads in the end. Will let you know if they fix my idling problem when fitted...
So far I've fitted new sparks and a coilpack so these leads are next

172 Ph2
will soon find out :) funilly enough, I've typed in Performanceleads into the CS search function and I read some positive reviews on them. However, the more expensive magnecor ones from KTEC etc aren't all positive reviews!

I would have bought OEM, but over £100 for a set of standard leads is extortionate IMO.