ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hubcentric spacers

I'm thinking of getting 10mil spacers alround for my car , i know enough to go down the hubcentric route , but do i need to buy a expensive make?

The H&R spacers are £200 for 4 inc bolts, or can i use a CHEAPER brand of hubcentric spacer?

Is it worth paying the extra just coz there H&R? or are they all the same?

Thanks

leon

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
i got mine from gas. cost £112 for 4 fk 10mm hubcentric spacers and bolts plus delivery (cheers russ ;))

obviously as you have a different car it may be a it more expensive, but as i see it (and as i think russ told me) fk and h&r are exactly the same

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Being a nob here but whats hubcentric mean? I know you can get spacers that bolt to the hub, then you bolt the wheel to the spacer....... is that them? If not what are they called :eek:

Owen

ClioSport Admin
My understanding was that they had the correct centre bore so that the spacers fitted (stuck onto) the hub and didnt just rely on the horizontal force of the bolts to hold them on.

I was thinking H&R Hubcentric or FK Hubcentric the difference is around £100? basicly are you paying for the name or are they WORTH double the price?

leon

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
ive had FK spacers and they were cr*p got H&R once and they are 100x better made miles better

ive had FK spacers and they were cr*p got H&R once and they are 100x better made miles better

Sold , it's not worth me skimping on £100 , when the cost of a new wheel , brake disc, brake caliper , ect will be ten fold if it fu*ks up!

Cheers

leon

clio sport 172
Hi im a newby too I like the idea of spacers and obviously no that it will give me a wider track on the car, but will that improve the handling at all, also will I have to do any body mods on a standard suspension and wheel setup on a 172 sport?

Any advice, would be appreciated!

cheers,

Matt