ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im not aware of buddie club doing coilovers for a 172, or HKS doing cams for them, forged crank would cost more than he is selling the car for too.

I quite literally dont believe a single word of the advert except that the wheels are green.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
"Swansea"
"Gumtree"
"Clio"

Those 3 words combined should tell you all you need to know TBH.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Lol I actually thought if the paper work as there from K-Tec for the build etc it would have been a decent enough buy? Even tho the adds shocking and he may seem a bit of a plum.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol I actually thought if the paper work as there from K-Tec for the build etc it would have been a decent enough buy? Even tho the adds shocking and he may seem a bit of a plum.

If it had what he is saying it has, it would have at LEAST 20 grand in bills!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
His Kate bill was 1100 for forging and belt change lol

Lol, I suspect he needs to learn to read, PLEASE someone try and get a scan of that bill, showing the forged crank etc no it for 1100 quid, lol.

sounds like the only thing "forged" is the service history paperwork!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
It must have 240 or more because it beats VXRs, apparently. I've asked more and shown genuine interest if it's 240, regardless of the rest.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It must have 240 or more because it beats VXRs, apparently. I've asked more and shown genuine interest if it's 240, regardless of the rest.

Did you ask him what make of bodies and what engine management it has?

Presumably Jenveys as you will really struggle to see 240+ on the AT Powers that a lot of people use on the clios.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Where did he get buddy club from? Lol

Buddy club and Vmax are the same brand mate, its only the stickers that are different, just like renault and ferrari.
A Clio mk3 is actually the same car as a 458 other than the badge, thats why the engines are a straight swap.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Did you ask him what make of bodies and what engine management it has?

Presumably Jenveys as you will really struggle to see 240+ on the AT Powers that a lot of people use on the clios.

Just an induction kit, no ITBs Chip!

He's getting angry now.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just an induction kit, no ITBs Chip!

He's getting angry now.

No its not an induction kit, he has his terms wrong mate, someone needs to explains that the 4 individual throttles behind the sausage filter on long trumpets that his car MUST have to make that power, isnt called an induction kit.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
He's getting very angry now. R1s apparently? Using your knowledge here, Chip, but I'm sat in a very boring conference call, so have the time today.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Flol @ everyone harassing him.

All the people on the telly who keep saying bullying is a bad thing are clearly not observing the right bullying!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Have you told him it's not a Trophy?

That ill make him spit bullets.

Not a trophy?

I dont see what you mean?

Ok so its a few years before they made them and its the wrong colour, but presumably thats because this is a development prototype, essentially "trophy number 0"