ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HUGE gathering for a good cause...who's coming???

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We can walk in though is all I'm thinking about. I should be able to park on private land there that I have access to.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We can walk in though is all I'm thinking about. I should be able to park on private land there that I have access to.

Fair enough mate...I don't know the exact area very well (even though I'm well travelled!) but I know that there is going to be a main event arena and overflow car parks. So most of private land may be taken up. :S

clio 172, mondeo td
with all the good will in the world people will turn up that arnt on the list, there are a number of car parks just off meltham mills road and i would suggest parking down there and walking to lawtons, its only about 50-100 yards away so its not far away, theres usually trucks/cars parked on this road during the day anyway and it does empty out at the weekends.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
OK. We now have an official site for donations! Sorry about the confusions, we just wanted everybody on the same page.

http://www.justgiving.com/Connors-Day-2012

Please visit and donate. Remember, every little bit helps. We have shown what the world can do to organize a car show, now lets see what we can do with the show to help a great charity!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Guys, I am not sure if you know but little Connor has passed away.

I'm glad we could be apart of making his day so special.

RIP.

RIP little man. I agree...least we were part of making that lad's day. Hope his old man is okay.