ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

huge session planned for saturday

clio 172
ive just gone and spent about 4 months wages on cleanyourcar.co.uk and was wondering on the order you use your products i was thinking of
wash with cg maxi suds
clay with sonus green
dry using sonus waffle weave towel
then with my pc
menzerna intensive
menzerna final finish
then by hand
ag srp (is this stage nessesary???)
ag egp
then petes 53 wax
then dress using cg natural look dressing
can anyone tell me if i can change anything here or add a stage??
wheels and windows etc will be taken care of as well

106 GTi
SRP is needed to get the EGP to bond properly. Use the SRP by machine aswell works much better. I would do a couple of coats of EGP, one on Sat and say one on Sunday. They need 12 or so hours between them to allow correct bonding.

I would then add the wax the next time you wash the car, as you also need to leave 12-24 hours between the EGP and Carnuba wax.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Do you get like £10 a week?

:lolup:

What on earth did you buy?

Have to admit, I just spent over £400 on a power washer, accessories and "topping-up" my valet kit :eek:

I still have a notion of starting my own valeting outfit - need a bit more practice and somewhere to put up a shelter though

clio 172
i got 2 of all the above products spare sfx pads and a new transformer come to about £300 i spent this week :S ok so maybe not several months money buts still bordering on car cleaning geek money lol