ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge Sunday Fail!!

Mini Cooper S
Angry, Gutted, Upset:dapprove::nono::cry:

100_0041.jpg

100_0040.jpg

100_0039.jpg

Crappy work hire car
Gutted mate. Did you let your missus drive it or something? Or you mum on mother's day? :S

Mini Cooper S
No it was me! i dont think i could forgive my missus! its both alloys on the passenger side! went round a corner little too fast and had a little slide result is as above! there were like new only hours earlier!!

Crappy work hire car
Lol @ don't think I'd forgive my missus - got your priorities right I see!

Mini Cooper S
How quick is the turnaround? i found somewhere in manchester 6hrs!! think ill go black or darker anthracite?

RB & LY 182
ohh s**t whereabouts did ya do that mate what road?

our roads are pants round here!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
erm not 100% sure mate ud have to find out.

6 hours seems quite quick, have u seen any of ther work?

Mini Cooper S
Did it on the way to the inlaws near aspatria! it was my fault too road wasnt great could of been alot worse!! i think?! yeah my mate had some done at glasgow they have a place in manchester ill give both a ring tomoz see what the crack is! they have a pretty good rep it seems my mate wouldnt have gone hes a bit of a perfectionist!

Clio 182
I can sympathise...

Don't lend your car to people you work with... only noticed Saturday morning
DSC01452.jpg

And the flash means you can't see the damage on the top two spokes which are the worst :(

Civic Type S GT
Hoping it's not going to be like that for long though. Dad's starting his own mobile alloy refurbishment business hopefully next month or so.