ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huntley HillClimb Australia

clio 182, Citroen vts
Thought you Gents might want to see how things are done at a grass roots level in Australia.

Huntley Hillclimb is a public road near my home, where racing has stopped after a death of a driver, but thnakfully it's back on again.

My vid is done with my Photo Camera so quality isn't the best, but you get the feel .The 172 Clio was getting low 30's which was quick, beating plenty of fancier metal. Music, if any one is interested is by Aussie band Magic Dirt

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nissan 350z
Lol at the Mini #172. That thing went up the hill like a scaulded cat. I bet it weighs next to nothing.

clio 182, Citroen vts
Lol at the Mini #172. That thing went up the hill like a scaulded cat. I bet it weighs next to nothing.

Yes it does. It's running a turboed B16 out of a CRX. 3 seconds quicker than the 172, it's one of the fastest there.