ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m the proud owner of

Clio Williams No123

Williams number 0123...

I took ownership of her on saturday, will get some pictures up with her and my Cup after Ive given em both a thorough clean. The M4 is filthy!

Thanks BenH, Ill take good care of her :)

Will be looking for a good comparason between the two once youve given the Willie some miles.

A Cup is on the "possibles" list for my next car along with a few others. So someone that owns both is exactly what im looking for;)

Hope you have as much pleasure out of No 123 as I did Dave.

I forgot to give you the airbox on Saturday - Ill post it to you soon. Knew Id forgotten something!

Clio Williams No123

Ben - LOL I remembered that this mornin!! Let me know what the postage is and Ill sort you out.

Adam - The Willy is my weekend/work car, i only travel 15 miles a day for work so will be driving daily but not too much. The cup is being used by my mum LOL and also for any long journeys Ill be doing.

007 - Ill have a thorough review for everyone in a month or so, when ive settled into Williams ownership :)

Clio Williams No123

Gotta give em both a clean :)

picked up some serious grime on the M4. Will be sparkling by friday night for the Bedford Mini Meet.

Then Ill sort some pictures out.

I had a play with Smokeys Willy last night, its very nice and has almost convinced me that i want one rather than the 147 GTA that i recently test drove, just goes to show you need to spenmd 20k to have fun!!!!