ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have lost

TTRS & V50
Well got the jist you sold your old RB to save money, then spent all that money you saved on the ph1, now you have bought this out-right.

Don't even know you, lol.

Titanium 182
My old one wasn't RB, seeing as everyone keeps mentioning it, I sold my BG 182 to save money as I was going to move to Japan. But that's out the window now and I missed my 182 so I bought another. Enough speculation on my financial situation now eh, I'm perfectly stable financially ;)

Titanium 182
THe first one I ever saw was a silver 182 haha, I thought someone had put a chav exhaust and a halfords badge on a std clio. Then I found this website.

And now look what's happened.

FFS!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've just thought about this, and tbh, I'm not happy. If I knew you was going to sell so soon, I'd have waited and bought your car!

Oh wells, I've decided I like it (I know how much this matters to you), but I have this strange feeling it'd look quality on anth Turini's?

I think that used to belong to Dom (where is he now?). Pretty sure it's the same reg, although he had Recaros in his TBH. Looks awesome. Great colour.

I think that used to belong to Dom (where is he now?). Pretty sure it's the same reg, although he had Recaros in his TBH. Looks awesome. Great colour.

On second thoughts, I'm almost certain that this was his car, meaning the Recaros have been removed.

Titanium 182
I bought it from a lad in Hertfordshire called Tom Roy. It's a FF and has a mint leather interior if that helps you remember?

Thanks for the comments all :)

Titanium 182
Daz81 said:
Looks good but I cant belive you bought the same color as Brookie....

GAY
Get back! He loves it, I couldn't find a RB and this was too mint to
Pass up. What you gonnadoo.

Looks good and fantastic exhaust (I might be a bit biased on that one!) but bet it would sound nice through the Leeds ring road tunnels :)